Lemon Jelly is a modern café located on a busy walkway with glazed frontage on two sides of the building. The space has an open and relaxed feel to it. We have a seating area for 72 persons inside and an outside area seating up to 60
The food at Lemon Jelly Café is served from two menus. Breakfast / brunch which includes a traditional full Irish Breakfast served all day and our all day lunch / evening menu which is made up of both savoury and sweet crepes, salads, omelettes and ciabattas
Great food and a friendly atmosphere make lemon jelly not only a must-stop if you’re feeling peckish, but a place to relax, chat, people watch, and the service always comes with a welcoming smile
We do not take bookings at the moment due to COVID 19 space restrictions.
For all other enquires please email
Tel: +353 1 8735161
Dublin 1 D01 Y027
Monday To Friday 8am - 9pm
Saturday | Sunday 9am - 9pm
If you wish to be seated indoors, please remember
▪ Customers will need to provide Proof of Immunity on arrival to confirm that all are over 18 and are either fully vaccinated or have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 6 months. Under 18s who are in the care of a permitted person in an indoor setting, currently do not require Proof of Immunity.
▪ Customers may also be asked to show photo ID to prove that the EU Digital COVID Certificate is theirs.
▪ Customers are still required to provide contact tracing details with the exception of those under 18.
▪ On arrival, your host will scan your EU Digital COVID Certificate or you will be asked to present another proof of immunity.
▪ Once you’re on the premises, we ask that you sanitise your hands when entering or leaving the building, always wear your face mask when moving around, including when visiting the bathroom and practice physical distancing.
▪ Visit gov.ie/reopeninghospitality for more information